53' Adventurer Class Houseboat
Meet the next generation of Lake Powell rentals.
All the comfort of the bigger boat in a smaller package. Built by Myacht Houseboats expressly for Lake Powell, these boats are roomy and efficiently laid out, with space enough for all your stuff. On-board generator powers a full galley, central heating and A/C cooling for year 'round lake fun.
print this page
53' Adventurer Class Houseboat Floorplan (both versions)
Adventurer Class Features & Specifications
Spacious living for up to 12 in a price-conscious model – complete with a spacious, plush interior.
- Capacity up to 12 persons/sleeps 12
- Cabin size is approximately 1,590 square feet
- 2 state rooms with double beds
- 2 gauchos (pullout double beds)
- CD stereo (multi-speaker)
- Water slide with safety gate
- 2 lower berth rooms with double beds
- Marine radio
- 2 bathrooms with showers
- Large capacity ice chest
- Retractable boarding ramp
- Shade area on upper deck
- RV-size gas stove
- 2- 8 cubic foot side by side refrigerator/freezer
- Outdoor gas grill with filled propane tank
- Microwave, blender, toaster, coffeemaker
Tips to get the most out of your Adventurer Class houseboat
- Air cooled generator
- 2 fuel efficient 4 stroke 60HP Mercury outboard engines
- Propane heater and RV style Air Conditioning
These boats are built by Myacht, a top quality houseboat manufacturer and one that would take on the challenge of custom building a series of boats specifically for Lake Powell. There are basic models available here. The boat is also available in the usual configuration with a standard rear deck and swim platform.
This craft is also equipped with a high-capacity generator and central heating, as well as A/C cooling. The allows for a fully equipped galley with convenient appliances and microwave. On board, you'll also find dual gas refrigerators. Now these units are big and roomy, but don't cool quite as well.
Safety first! From all of us at Lake Powell Vacations, we encourage all of your crew to learn as much as possible about practicing houseboating safely. Please visit Frequently Asked Houseboat Questions prior to your trip. Lake Powell is a wonderful place, but it is also rugged and remote. With the millions of visitors to the lake each year, it is good to know that there are few serious injuries or worse - but it does happen. There is also a comprehensive list of important phone numbers and contacts available here. We recommend you print a copy to take with you.
Protect and enjoy Lake Powell. Please boat safely.